Information Collected by Squirrel Tree Resort
The User may navigate Squirrel Tree Resort website without disclosing any personally identifiable information to Squirrel Tree Resort. Personally identifiable information is collected from the User only when expressly consented to by the user . The User must grant consent to Squirrel Tree Resort to collect information either by e-mail or by submitting an Information Request Form. The User’s personally identifiable information is used by Squirrel Tree Resort for the following purposes:
- To provide services to Users, to communicate with Users about Squirrel Tree Resort services and franchise offerings, to respond to User inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that Squirrel Tree Resort may send or display to Users, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize User experiences while using the Website or our services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, Squirrel Tree Resort may use User information, such as email address, to send news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact Users about products or information we think may interest them. Squirrel Tree Resort also may use information regarding Users to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites or administering sweepstakes, contests and other promotions.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To better understand how Users access and use the Website, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve the Website and services and respond to User desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Squirrel Tree Resort does receive non-personally identifiable information through log files and Cookies when the User accesses Squirrel Tree Resort Website. Should the User choose to disable or reject Cookies, certain areas of Squirrel Tree Resort website may not display properly. Squirrel Tree Resort monitors the quantity of visitors and each visitor’s purpose through Cookies. Specific Technical information: IP address; page views, operating systems, Web browser software, referring and destination Websites — is automatically collected from the User (with Cookies enabled). Squirrel Tree Resort uses this information with User statistics to improve Squirrel Tree Resort website. Squirrel Tree Resort does not link any information gathered from Cookies or log files to personally identifiable information.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. As noted above, Users may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies). We are not aware of third parties that collect personally identifiable information about User online activities over time and across different Web sites when Users visit Squirrel Tree Resort Website.
Squirrel Tree Resort Information Disclosure Practices
Squirrel Tree Resort does not share User information with third parties without the express written consent of the User. Certain special circumstances require that Squirrel Tree Resort share User information: (1) where such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the safety of our Users or others, or (2) with service providers performing services on our behalf, which may include communication, database, event management, hosting, mailing and marketing services. Any service providers employed by our company will have access to User information for the sole purpose and to the extent necessary to enable performance of service on behalf of Squirrel Tree Resort. Squirrel Tree Resort has no obligation to monitor Squirrel Tree Resort website or the use of Squirrel Tree Resort, or to retain the content of any User session. However, Squirrel Tree Resort reserves the-right at-all-times-to monitor, review and/or retain any information in order to comply with the law or protect the safety of our Users or others. If the Squirrel Tree Resort is acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or to a third party as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Squirrel Tree Resort may transfer the information collected from Users to the other company or third party.
Squirrel Tree Resort may occasionally include links to external sites on its Website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement from Squirrel Tree Resort of such external website or the products and services offered at such site. If the User links to a third party site from Squirrel Tree Resort website, any information the User reveals through that third party site is not subject to Squirrel Tree Resort Privacy Statement herein.
Squirrel Tree Resort website employs industry-standard security measures designed to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of information provided by the User via Squirrel Tree Resort Website. Squirrel Tree Resort cannot fully eliminate all risks, and is not to be held responsible for unauthorized access to information by Internet Users with malicious intent or those who have obtained such access through illegal means.
Children Under 13
This Website is not designed for children under 13. If Squirrel Tree Resort discovers that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information (except for information provided by a child’s parent in connection with the services provided by Squirrel Tree Resort or its franchisees), Squirrel Tree Resort will delete such information from its systems.
Changes and Questions
Contact Squirrel Tree Resort